Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Dreaded Day"

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

This was a birthday that I have not been looking forward to. My family made it very special, however. 12 (a dozen) X 5 (my children) = 60 (my age). Mindy gave me a purse full of 12 items to help celebrate my day. Jon gave me 12 donuts and a list of 12 special notes along with a necklace and earings. Katie gave me a sack of 12 items to remember old times and she did my hair to make me look younger. Mike gave me 12 red roses with a note tied on each rose. Ryan game me a 12 pack of diet coke with a note attached to each can and a missionary scrapbook. My wonderful husband gave me an iron apron hanger and took me to Vegas to get my hair done and to visit Katie and family.

No comments: